1. Person responsible for the processing of user data and contactResponsible person in regard of Art 4 Z 7 GDPR:
DLT Germany - Association for the sustainable promotion of Distributed-Ledger-Technologies in GermanyContact:
Kärntner Ring 2/28
2. Processing of access data when calling up the websiteWhen our website is accessed, certain access data is stored automatically in so-called server log files for the purposes of technical security, improvement of website quality and statistical purposes; this processing is based on our legitimate interest (Art 6 paragraph 1 point f GDPR), which is to achieve the purposes just mentioned. In particular, the following data is processed: (i) name of the website visited; (ii) browser type/browser version used; (iii) operating system used by the user; (iv) website previously visited (referrer URL); (v) time of server request; (vi) amount of data transferred; (vii) host name of the accessing computer (IP address used) in anonymized form. This information does not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person; however, IP addresses are considered personal data in the sense of the GDPR. The log files are deleted automatically after six (6) months at the latest.
4. Cookies and storage technologiesWe do not use any storage technologies on our website that store data on your end device or access such information. Cookies are only used insofar as they are "absolutely necessary" within the meaning of § 96 para 3 TKG and are thus technically required to maintain basic functions of our website. Cookies are small data records that are stored on your terminal device. They are initially placed by a web server and sent back to it as soon as a new connection is established in order to recognize the user and his settings. In this sense, a cookie refers to a small local text file that assigns a specific identity of numbers and letters to your terminal device. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you have the option of adjusting your browser settings so that cookies can also be generally rejected. However, if you refuse all cookies on your browser, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. We do not use any technologies to track users or to target advertising.
5. Links to third party sitesWe use links on our website to the pages of third parties. These are in particular links to our appearances in social networks (e.g. Linkedin). If you click on one of these links, you will be redirected directly to the respective page. For the website operators, it is only apparent that you have accessed our website. Accordingly, we generally refer to the separate privacy statements of these websites.
6. Data transmissionYour data will only be transferred to third parties in exceptional cases (unless we inform you separately): We will transfer your data to other responsible parties if we are legally obligated to do so; this may primarily involve authorities or courts within the scope of their legal responsibilities; we will only use processors within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR if expressly identified and designated in the description of data processing operations within the scope of this DSE; your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, except in cases expressly identified in the scope of this data protection declaration.